The most important relationship in the world is the one most people overlook.
The following five tips will direct you in the direction of Self love. Realize that you cannot reach your potential or achieve success in any area of life, unless you love your Self first.
1. The way you treat yourself sends a loud signal to the rest of the world describing exactly how they should treat you. Realize you model the behaviors everyone else emulates. If you think others put you down or disempower you. then step back and see how you value your opinions and your achievements.
2. Celebrate every thing you do, especially the little things. When you only celebrate big accomplishments, you send a message to your subconscious that the only time you do something valuable, is when you create a major win. When you stop and think, everything you do marks a major win simply because you took action and achieved a result. It doesn’t matter so much if the result was the one you desired. If it was, then, great. If not, then, you learned a way that does not lead to a particular end. Yet you may discover something even better, a total surprise, because you took action.
3. Honor yourself and always show your Self respect. Pay attention to how you talk to you. Send messages that build and reinforce your self worth. Treat your Self the way you treat your best friend. In fact, become your best friend After all, wherever you go-there you are. Be your biggest fan and most loyal follower.
4. Meet your physical needs for clean air and water, deep sleep, nutritious food, recreation, and relaxation. You may be a Divine Being, but you live in a human body with physical and emotional needs.
5. Listen to your Spirit. When you feel something in your gut, know that voice is your Soul speaking to you. Honor the message and follow any instruction. Your Spirit only tells you actions that are in your highest and best interest. So, not listening goes against your highest and best interests. Have you ever not followed a hunch, then later wished you had?
Those five actions will get you started on your routine of loving your Self first. Remember that loving your Self is not selfish. It is mandatory. You cannot give what you do not have-respect, honor, or love.
The bottom line is only you can change your life…when you are ready to do so. Change comes from within. Knowing the programs running your subconscious mind allows you to override what does not work and replace it with programs that do work. Discover the basics of conscious living in my ebook What You Don’t Know You Don’t Know Runs You. Click here to grab your complimentary copy NOW.