Why is it so hard to make the changes you really want to make? If you are not happy now then something in your life needs to be different.
Working as a psychotherapist, specialized kinesiologist and mentor I discovered many ways that people remain stuck in unhappy life situations because of the activity taking place in the six inches between their ears. Most people think too much. Some people do not think for themselves at all.
Pretty hard to change when you believe that thought alone can make a difference for you, isn’t it?
You go along each day marking time, living pretty much the same routine. Is that an accurate description of where you find yourself right now?
Okay, so you realize that you choose to stay in your comfort zone—which means you are not crazy about making changes. On the other hand, you wonder why people call it the comfort zone because you feel anything but comfortable with your ho-hum going-nowhere life.
How do you get out of the box? How do you break free to create something new and different? Follow these nine simple steps:
- Decide you want to change and will do whatever it takes to make change happen for you now
- Find someone who already did what you want to do and do what they did
- Create a new self image that includes the new behaviors you intend to do in your new way of living
- Reinforce that new self image with imagery: visual, auditory or kinesthetic
- Passionately feel the new you acting in the new ways you say you want to live
- Ask for what you want after getting yourself into a high vibratory state that is in harmony with your request
- Allow the Universe to bring you what you asked for
- Be grateful for all that you already have across your life
- Trust the Universe to deliver your request or something better
Change happens when you consistently apply those steps. Notice nothing will change until you make the decision you are ready to change. Interestingly, I discovered that change happens in an instant. What takes so long is getting ready t change. For some people that moment never arrives.
Next, instead of re-inventing the wheel, cut off years of wasted energy and time by duplicating what already brought someone else to your destination.
Once you decide to change then you need to let your subconscious know how you want to be. That step involves creating a new file folder in your subconscious and filling it with evidence of your new behaviors that will create the new you.
You will not succeed unless your self-image accepts this new you as your reality. Putting yourself into the scene and looking out through your eyes supports that step so long as you feel, deeply feel and experience this new you in your new life.
This new experience will raise your frequency allowing you to attract higher frequency people and events to you. When the Universe sees how grateful you are for all you already have then it will deliver your new requests to you—so long as you trust that fact.